- Are Burns' Bends Really Better?
Header Design and Construction
- Development Tools and Testing Methods for the Optimization of Exhaust Performance
- An in-depth discussion of Exhaust Header Theory
- Detailed Header Construction insights and tips
- In Depth Header and Collector Fabrication video
- A 5-part series on Header Construction and welding;
Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5
- Welding FAQs
- Everything You Need To Know About Turbo-Headers (Well, not really, but it is a good start!)
- Double-Slips, they are Not Just for Turbos
- Bundle-of-Snakes - 180 Degree Headers
- 6-Cylinder and 12-Cylinder Exhaust Design
- Muffler Technology Don't get blackflagged!
- Mufflers 201 Sound Reducing Technology!
- Sound Off - Using Burns Mufflers in SCCA Racing.
- Can I use Aluminum In My Exhaust??
- Stainless Steels for exhaust systems
- Aluminum Alloys for Racing Applications
- Inconel for Race Header Applications
- V-Bands for Exhaust and Intake
Articles By Others
- Art and Science by Ian Bamsey featured in Race Engine Technology
- MotoIQ exhibits performance and the car in this article is no exception!
- For one of the best studies you’ll ever see on tuned exhaust system phenomena, with extremely informative gas pressure graphs from measurements on a Lycoming 4 cylinder engine, check out: Aircraft Exhaust Systems IV, EPG, The EPG and Aircraft Exhaust systems by Brien A. Seeley and Ed Vetter https://cafe.foundation/v2/research_reports.php